DNS

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue May 2 21:56:01 UTC 2000

Morris Seals wrote:

> If you would rather not set up and maintain DNS, you can check out
> www.dnsboss.com
> This GUI software written in Java, will easily set up and maintain
> your DNS. There is a 30 day download to test it.  If you like then
> you can purchase it.
>
> -inez

  Are you sending these solicitations to everyone who posts to the
bind-users list? I have never indicated that I have a need for a
DNS maintenance product; I wrote a DNS maintenance system of my own and
it's working quite well thank you.

But even if I were in the market for such a product, I would immediately
cross off my list any vendor that uses SPAMMING as a marketing
technique...

- Kevin