NNTP IP Address spoofing, tracing abuse

Alex Miller bind-users-nospam at bannerclub.com
Thu Feb 17 22:39:36 UTC 2000

Thanks Barry,

As usual, you are very helpful. Are you really sure you're
only one person? Rumor has it that you must be many people
because your too smart to be just one. :-) I hope you take
that as the compliment it is meant to be.

Alex

Signature:
the email address this is sent from
is may be an anti-spam defense. Ignore it
completely.  Instead, rely on an email
address I have already provided or
<mailto:reply-nospam at bannerclub.com>
removing the "-nospam"