Fail over using DNS / Bind 4.9.7-1 (QID 2855)

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Feb 4 22:14:44 UTC 2000

I'm not sure what you're getting at. Are you talking about making custom modifications
to your client's resolvers, or are you talking about writing your own nameserver? I
don't see how either of these could be easier than just using rrset-order or
implementing a product like Local Director (assuming, in the latter case, that you
have the time and money).

- Kevin