Doubts On setting up DDNS in linux

oshameem at in.ibm.com oshameem at in.ibm.com
Fri Feb 4 14:01:01 UTC 2000

Hi all,
     I want to setup a Dynamic DNS server allowing nsupdates. I have a
linux machine with Redhat 6.0 installed. I have upgraded the BIND utils to
bind 8.2.2-p3. I would like an environment where hosts can dynamically
update its entries. Is it possible?
I searched manuals but I couldn't find any documentation on setting up the
keys.
Are there any tools provided for this in linux?  How are the DNSSEC keys
setup in linux?
For adding its name entry in the DNS, does clients also have it's own keys?
If yes, should it be dynamically done or should the administrator make an
entry manually?

Thanks in advance,
Shameem