What the #%&??? Call me stupid - if it makes you feel better.

Bind User bindlist at flashmail.com
Fri Apr 21 19:53:03 UTC 2000

Ok guys I am a complete newbie, but I can not figure out how to reverse entries
and where to put them I have Bind 8.2.2P5 I brought the DNS & Bind 3rd edition
and it neglects any use of the $generator command (guess its before its time)..
Anyways is there an ONLINE manual to bind and the features like $generator command.
I am using Suse linux 6.4 and installed Webmin .72 and its nice, but it doesn't
do reverse entries or a large block of them lick what I need for our dialup
user ip's. Any help will be greatly appericated.

Thanks
Tony