auth vs caching setup

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Thu Apr 13 02:59:46 UTC 2000

	Just list only the ISP's server in the zone and in the
	delegation request.  Ignore the primary/secondary distinction
	in the delegation request.  The parent does not need to
	know which machine is the primary, all they need to know
	is which machines are setup and nominated to be public
	servers for the zone.  Other nameservers will honour the
	NS records.  The only queries that will go to your master
	will be from the slaves and explicitly directed manual
	queries.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc. / Internet Software Consortium
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at nominum.com