how to modify DNS

Delmer Harris dharris at kcp.com
Wed Apr 12 20:34:09 UTC 2000

Are you trying to change the DNS part of your registration?  If so, ask
your registrar.

Or are you trying to ask "Why can't anyone on the Internet resolve names in
my domain?"

If the latter is your question, ask yourself

"Did I tell the owners of the two DNS servers that I wanted them to host my
domain?"

If your answer is yes, please ask your questions of the owners of the two
DNS servers.
If your answer is no, you must arrange with the owners to host your domain.

"Greg" <sorry at post.it.on.the.newsgroup.com> on 04/12/2000 12:23:10 AM