possible loaded question.. or an easy one =)

Mark R. Nathan mark at nathan.net
Sat Apr 8 05:08:29 UTC 2000

if a domain MYDOMAIN.COM is registered to point to DNS at IP 207.xxx.xxx.xxx
and then a while later I register a host DNS with DNS1.MYDOMAIN.COM to IP
209.xxx.xxx.xxx ,

do I now have to now point MYDOMAIN.COM to the new DNS server IP
209.xxx.xxx.xxx  or can I keep it pointed to the original name server?

I can't tell if this is an easy or tough question to answer.  I hope you can
help.

email privately if you so desire.  Thanks so much!

Mark Nathan

mark at nathan.net