I hope bind-8 noforward feature

Edmund c990077 at hk.china.com
Thu Aug 26 08:49:37 UTC 1999

The on-line doc say forward option is meaningful only if forward
list is not empty.  So, I guess there'll be no forwarding if there's
no forward list specified.  However, I'm not sure if BIND 4
'forward' definition is the same as BIND 8 or is it actually
referring to something else like 'recursion'.