Getting "unapproved update from" slave servers

Guy Lancaster glanca at gesn.com
Wed Aug 25 20:36:24 UTC 1999

  Thanks Irina.  In the update.debug file I'm getting:

25-Aug-1999 14:36:36.555 update: debug 3: req_update: section ZONE, count 1

25-Aug-1999 14:36:36.557 update: debug 1: free_rrecp: update transaction
succeeded, cleaning up

which seem to correspond to the unapproved update and stream_getlen log
messages.  Anyone know what these mean?  They look like successful update
transactions but why would they be associated with warning and error
messages elsewhere?

  I think that I better spend some time playing with the bind's debugging
system.

         Guy