Dynamic DNS

Steve Cody SCody at Gulbrandsen.com
Mon Aug 23 17:00:07 UTC 1999

My linux system here at my office is currently one of our DNS servers for
our domain name, and my personal domain.  I would like to set up Dynamic DNS
on it so that I may run my personal website at home on my dialup internet
connection.  They will not provide static IP addresses without a dedicated
connection.  I am running Windows 98 at home and want to use it to host the
sight.  My wife uses the computer quite a bit and I am not ready to show her
how to use Linux....

Is there some software out there for the server component that has a Windows
client that updates the server every time the dialup Internet connection
reconnects?

Steve Cody