nslookup

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at cospo.osis.gov
Mon Aug 23 14:35:32 UTC 1999

> So, Denise appears to be the person with the problem. So, Bill, why did
> you respond as if I was asking you these questions.
>
> Michael

Michael, Bill is funnin' with ya.  Since 10.* is one of those Private
Internet address spaces, on the Internet the InterNIC and ISI (more
specifically, blackhole.isi.edu) are master for it.  But within
Denise's private internet [which is the context which Bill still
puckishly continues to ignore], one of her servers must be master ...
which is the as-yet-unanswered question.

COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B