Retrying this regarding a subdomain not being found

Ben Kosse BKosse at thecreek.com
Fri Aug 20 23:14:23 UTC 1999

In defense of me, that file isn't referenced. The calls to it are commented
out in /etc/named.conf which is why I didn't notice it.

And now I feel like an utter idiot and I'm terribly sorry for wasting
everyone's time by trying to configure DNS while being pulled every which
way.

My original problem was the #including in the pkb.thecreek.com file which I
didn't notice as being wrong. Trying everything else failed as well (because
I don't yet fully understand BIND and I must have screwed something else
up), but now when I fix the #includes and uncomment the zone in the
named.conf file, all is well.

Again, my apologies for not doing my homework upfront.