Domain delegation question

Michael Voight mvoight at cisco.com
Fri Aug 6 00:43:04 UTC 1999

Well, if your server supports it.
Some servers will do the same thing with ip addresses.
If it comes in for 1.1.1.1, then go to one directory
If it comes in for 1.1.1.2, go to another directory.

Any further questions on this are not something relative to this mailing
list. It is not a BIND or DNS issue, it is a web server issue.

Michael