MX records ??

Michael Voight mvoight at cisco.com
Fri Aug 6 00:41:04 UTC 1999

Not in DNS...
You can not put usernames in the mx records.

They probably configured the aliasing in their mail software.
It was NOT done with DNS. For what you want to do, you should configure
the mailer at thraso.com or wherever you put the thraso.com's MX record
to forward the mail to the final destination.

Michael