ISC Events and Appearances
Want to connect with us in person? Our team members are constantly on the move around the world so you can either attend our live events or catch up with us at the following events:
28-Aug 2 - Francis Dupont and ISC Technical staff to attend IETF 87 in Berlin, Germany
27-Aug1 - Paul Vixie & Eric Ziegast to Attend Black Hat USA 2013 in Las Vegas, NV
3-5 - Operations staff to attend NANOG58 in New Orleans, Louisiana
17-18 - Jeremy Reed presenting on Software Packaging at BSDcan 2013 in Ottawa, Canada
13-17 - Tomasz Mrugalski attending, Shane Kerr & Joao Damas chairing and presenting at RIPE66 in Dublin, Ireland
12-13 - Francis Dupont presenting "ECC & DNSSEC", Shane Kerr, Joao Damas at DNS-OARC in Dublin, Ireland
5-10 - Paul Vixie to attend LACNIC 19 in Medellin, Columbia
8 - Paul Vixie to present "Recent DNS Security Innovations: DNS RPZ and DNS RRL" at LACSEC 2013 in Columbia
21-24 - Paul Vixie to attend ARIN31 in Bridgetown, Barbados
18 - Cathy Almond to attend UKNOF25 in London, UK
7-11 - Suzanne Woolf, Norm Ritchie, Kannan Ayyar attending ICANN 46 in Beijing, China
10 - Francis Dupont presenting "CVSS" at OSSIR in Bretagne, France
2-3 - Paul Vixie and April Lorenzen to present at First Technical Colloquium in Amsterdam, NL
24-27 - Paul Vixie to give keynote, "A decade of cyber threats and security" at APCERT2013 in Brisbane, Australia
17-18 - Paul Vixie to speak at Cyberdialogue 2013, Toronto, Canada
13-15 - Joao Damas to attend CENTR General Assembly in Lisbon
10-15 - Stephen Morris, Suzanne Woolf, Jim Martin, Francis Dupont and Technical staff to attend 86th IETF in Orlando, FL
4-7 - Paul Vixie to attend WIDE Camp, Japan
28-1 - Tomasz Mrugalski is presenting "The latest developments in DHCPv6 and BIND10 DHCP"
at PLNOG, in Warsaw, Poland
25-1 - Paul Vixie & Sue Graves to attend RSA 2013 in San Francisco, CA
25-29 - Martin Winter to attend APRICOT in Singapore
18-22 - Paul Vixie to attend Microsoft DCC, Barcelona, Spain
19-21 - Eric Ziegast attending MAAWG in San Francisco, CA
12 - Joao Damas participating in Root Signing in Los Angeles, CA
4-6 - Suzanne Woolf, Paul Vixie, Martin Winter and Joao Damas to attend NANOG 57 meeting in Orlando, FL
3-4 - Shane Kerr to give Lightning talk on BIND 10 Architecture at FOSDEM in Brussels
17 - Cathy Almond attended UKNOF24 in Nottinghamshire, UK
15-17 - Paul Vixie gave keynote at APAN35/TIP 2013 in Honolulu
10-11 - Eric Ziegast and Paul Vixie attended ISOI 11 in Burbank, CA
9 - 14 Dec
- Larissa Shapiro will be attending LISA'12 in San Diego, CA and hosting a BoF on BIND10
4 - 9 Nov
- Stephen Morris, Jim Martin and Engineering Staff to attend 85th IETF Atlanta, GA
- Paul Vixie to attend ARIN XXX in Dallas, TX
21 - 24 Oct
- Larissa Shapiro & Jim Martin will attend NANOG56 in Dallas, TX
22 - Oct
- Eric Ziegast, Robert Edmonds and Paul Vixie as ISC is hosting ISC/CAIDA Data Collaboration Workshop in Baltimore, MD
19 - Oct
- Eric Ziegast is hosting the Canadian Data Collaboration Workshop in Toronto, Canada
18 - 19 Oct
- Shane Kerr presented on the RIPE IPv6 Working group at the Slovenia IPv6 Summit and participating on a DNSSEC panel at the ISOC ION meeting in Ljubljana
14 - 19 Oct
- Joao Damas and Paul Vixie, Norm Ritchie, Suzanne Woolf to attend ICANN 45 in Toronto
- Paul Vixie and Robert Edmonds will be attending and presenting at DNS-OARC Fall Workshop, Toronto
9 - Oct
- Cathy Almond to attend UKNOF 23 in London, England
3 - 6 Oct
- Larissa Shapiro will attend Grace Hopper Celebration of Women and Computing 2012, Baltimore, MD
- Paul Vixie, Joao Damas, Shane Kerr and Martin Winter (presenting on Open Source Routing) to attend RIPE 65 in Amsterdam, NL
- Joao Damas to attend CENTR Tech in Amsterdam, NL
Martin Winter will be attending APNIC 34 Meeting - Phomn Phen, Cambodia
Peter Losher will be giving a Network Security Tutorial
- Martin Winter will be presenting on Router Evaluation at Equinix Asia Peering Forum 2012 - Manila, Philippines
Alistair Woodman, Evan Hunt, Francis Dupont, Jim Martin, Jinmei Tatuya, Joao Damas, Mark Andrews, Merike Kaeo, Paul Selkirk, Stephen Morris, Suzanne Woolf and Tomasz Mrugalski will be attending IETF 84 - Vancouver, Canada
- Larissa Shapiro will be presenting "Toward an Open Source Process for Security Vulnerabilities" at Open Source Bridge 2012 - Portland, Oregon
- Leah Symekher will be attending Velocity 2012 Conference - Santa Clara, California
Suzanne Woolf, Norm Ritchie and Joao Damas will be attending ICANN 44 - Prague, Czech Republic
- Eric Ziegast will be attending 24th Annual FIRST Conference - Malta
- Peter Losher, Timothy McGinnis and Suzanne Woolf will be presenting a webinar on IPv6 Migration; Some lessons learned
- Shane Kerr will be presenting a workshop on DNSSEC at IPv6 and DNSSEC Workshop: Implementation and Deployment - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Mounira Ruma and Joao Damas will be attending too
- Francis Dupont will be attending SSTIC'2012 - Rennes, France
- Paul Vixie will be presenting on DNS Changer at MAAWG 25th General Meeting - Berlin, Germany
- Jim Martin, Peter Losher, Jeremiah Daniels, Merike Kaeo and Martin Winter will be attending NANOG55 - Vancouver, Canada
- Paul Vixie presented keynote at NaMeX General Meeting - Rome, Italy
- Paul Vixie presented at ENOG 3/RIPE NCC Regional Meeting - Odessa, Ukraine
- Tomek Mrugalski presented as well on DHCP Update
- Merike Kaeo presented a webinar on Cyber Crime Remediation
- Larissa Shapiro attended Open Source Business Conference (OSBC)- San Francisco, California
- Luis Munoz presented a webinar on Despliegue y Experiencia Operativa con Anycast
- Paul Vixie presented "Stories and Lessons from DNS Changer" and "Topics in Operational Network Security" tutorial at 11th Annual AusCERT Information Security Conference AusCERT2012 - Queensland, Australia
- Eric Ziegast presented "Methods for collecting and disseminating darknet data" at DUST 2012 - 1st International Workshop on Darkspace and UnSolicited Traffic Analysis - San Diego, California
- Merike Kaeo attended too.
- Jeremy Reed presented "Intro to DNSSEC" at BSDCan 2012 - Ottawa, Canada
- Peter Losher attended as well.
- Leo Bicknell presented a webinar on "Anycast Deployment and Operational Experience"
Open Source Routing Forum (OSRF) team attended the quarterly review meeting at ISC office, Redwood City, CA
- Tim McGinnis will be chairing the Public Policy Meeting on 17 & 18 May at The AfriNIC-16 and AfNOG-13 - Serekunda, The Gambia
- Keith Mitchell and Cathy Almond attended UKNOF22 - York, UK
Paul Vixie attended ARIN XXIX - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Larissa Shapiro presented a webinar on "ISC’s BIND & DHCP Product Update"
- Joao Damas presented "Debugging your DNS" and also co-chairing a Routing Group session at RIPE 64 - Ljbjana, Slovenia
Martin Winter also presented "Quagga & Bird Open Source Roundtable"
Keith Mitchell participated in NOG panel
Eric Ziegast presented at Internet Security Operations and Intelligence (ISOI) 10 - Montreal, Canada
Mounira Ruma attended ANSES RahRah 12 - Singapore
Suzanne Woolf presented at FOSE Conference & Expo - Washington, DC
Paul Vixie was the panelist for "PE-4 Rule of Law in Cyber Conflict & Cybercrime" at The Government Security Conference and Expo- Washington, DC
Jim Martin presented on Open Source Routing Forum (OSRF) at 20th EURO-IX - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tomek Mrugalski presented "2 DHCPv6 failover drafts in DHC", "mrugalski-dhc-dhcpv6-suboptions in DHC", "mif-dhcpv6-route-option in MIF" and "mdt-softwires-map-dhcp-option in Softwires" at IETF 83 - Paris, France
Merike Kaeo, Stephen Morris, Francis Dupont, Paul Selkirk, Joao Damas, Jim Martin, Suzanne Woolf, Shane Kerr & Alistair Woodman attended as well.
Stephen Morris, Cathy Almond, Suzanne Woolf and Merike Kaeo attended Securing and Trusting Internet Names SATIN 2012 - Teddington, UK
Stephen Morris, Cathy Almond, Suzanne Woolf and Merike Kaeo attended DNS-OARC 012 Spring Workshop - Teddingtion, UK
- Franciso Obispo and Luis Munoz presented a webinar on "Servicio de Nombres Secundario (SNS)"
Leo Bicknell attended Global Peering Forum 7.0 - Louisiana, New Orleans
Paul Vixie was the panelist for "Who Should Police Cyberspace?" on CyberDialogue - Toronto, Canada
- Merike Kaeo attended DE-CIX - Frankfurt, Germany
- Peter Losher presented a webinar on "Secondary Name Server (SNS)"
Joao Damas, Paul Vixie, Norm Ritchie and Suzanne Woolf attended ICANN 43 - San Jose, Costa Rica
- Tomasz Mrugalski attended too.
Paul Vixie was the panelist for "Worm: The First Digital World War" and "Can DNS Protect Intellectual Property and Free Speech at the same time?" at RSA Conference 2012 - San Francisco, CA
Sue Graves attended too.
Joao Damas presented "Future of the Web" at XIX Informatic's Week - Lisboa, Portugal
Peter Losher and Merike Kaeo presented "Internet Infrastructure Security" workshop at Asia Pacific Regional Internet Conference on Operational Technologies APRICOT 2012 - New Delhi, India
Paul Vixie presented at MAAWG 24th General Meeting - San Francisco, CA
Eric Ziegast presented an SIE workshop too
Eric Ziegast and Merike Kaeo attended ISMA 2012 AIMS-4 - Workshop on Active Internet Measurements - La Jolla, CA
- Eric Ziegast and Merike Kaeo attended The 19th Annual Network and Distributed System Security (NDSS) Symposium - San Diego, CA
Merike Kaeo and Eric Ziegast presented "ISP Security Track/BOF"
Keith Mitchell, Martin Winter and Alistair Woodman attended this event too.
Shane Kerr attended FOSDEM - Brussels, Belgium
- Barry Greene and Michael Graff presented the webinar "Update for CVE 2011-4313 and ISC's Vulnerability Disclosure Process"
Joao Damas and Shane Kerr attended RIPE WG Chair meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Eric Ziegast presented "Remediation Efforts, Private-Private-Public Relationships, and the Working Group Model" Rome 2012 FIRST/TF-CSIRT Technical Colloquium - Rome, Italy
Paul Vixie presented a demo on "Breaking DNS Firewalls" at Congressional Internet Caucus Advisory Committee's 15th Annual Kickoff Reception and Technology Exhibition - Washington, DC
- Susan Graves and Eddy Winstead presented a webinar "DNS, BIND and DNSSEC Certification Program"
Keith Mitchell presented at UKNOF21 - London, UK
Cathy Almond and Emma Smith attended too.
ISC hosted BIND Open Day - Belmont, CA
Barry Greene presented the Keynote Address at the opening ceremony for International Conference on Cyber Security ICCS - New York, NY
Larissa Shapiro and Micheal Graff presented a webinar "Inline Signing for DNSSEC"
- BIND 10
- Other Software Projects
- security advisories
- software forums
- ABOUT ISC